How to add a project:
1. Duplicate the project template under the "home page" tab to create a new project page. This project is "hidden", which means it will not show in the dropdown tab.
2. Drag the project tab under the appropriate project category.
3. Customize photos and project information. Check to make sure that the photo names are uniform and appropriate, as these names wil show when a photo is clicked by a website user.
4. Add the project to the "Project Portfolio", "All Projects", and the appropriate sub-category page (commercial, residential, etc) by entering the photo grid and adding an image for the new project. Make sure this photo links to the new project page.
5. Verify that your new page looks the way it should in the mobile view as well as the desktop.